Are you excited about writing for iSaw Guide? Do you want to yield your ideas or experiences with the woodworking and carpentry community?
We are allowing guest posts from writers who are enthusiastic about woodworking, carpentry, power tools, hand tools, safety gear, accessories, and learning about woodworking and carpentry. We want to open an opportunity for excellent guest writers to our blog.
Your articles or content should be 100% unique, high quality, well written, and interesting. It has to carry attention-grabbing content. Your writing can include woodworking and carpentry project ideas and experiences, DIY guides, and so on related to this industry.
You can easily make your submission by pitch us your idea through our email address isawguide(at)gmail(dot)com, and we will provide a response as soon as we can.
Guest submission topics:
- Woodworking and carpentry tips & guides.
- How to type content.
- Problem-solving guides.
- DIY tips & hacks.
- DIY Projects and Ideas.
- Woodworking and carpentry safety.
- Woodworking and carpentry project ideas and experiences.
- Other topics that related to our industry
- Your written article or content must be 100% unique, original, and grammatical error-free.
- Your article must be at least 850 words long but 1000 words are preferable.
- The article should be written in your own word.
- The sentence structure will be simple and engaging.
- Must use a native tone.
If you are interested to write for us, please submit your article, content, or opinions on isawguide(at)gmail(dot)com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.